Ghost











Hat Black Sanctuary - Tee Black Sanctuary - Mesh Top SheIn - Choker Romwe - Tights Céduire - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Saturday guys! How is your weekend going? I shoot some new looks for the blog today, it has been some weeks without outfits feauturing Black Sanctuary items, but I couldn't resist to wear one of my favorite prints ever in a proper post :D I wore this tee a lot in the past months also during some lives and it's the coolest tee ever (and so comfy!). I paired it with this mesh top which I love 'cause it's quality is great, a printed beanie, one of my favorite chokers and this brand new tights I got some days ago in the mail from Céduire, I couldn't believe how amazing they are, usually fishnet or distressed tights are really itchy on the skin but this pair is so soft and cozy, I'm so in love with it and I reccomend it to all of you!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.