Roses & Denim











Hat h&m - Wig Trendy wigsSheer top SheIn - Bra Little devil's creation - Jacket SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Taobao - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

My first spring-ish outfit for this year :D I couldn't wait to wear light jackets and sheer fabbrics again without freezing to death eheh, I recently got this lovely denim jacket with roses embriodery all over it, it's one of my favorite trends and I'm so glad I finally got in my hands a jacket! The rest of the coord is totaly black with some of my favorite fashion elements (sheer fabbric, fake leather, spikes, etc), I think the denim jacket totally changes the whole look into something more casual and different from my usual goth outfits, let me know if you like it! 

5 commenti:

  1. so cool and gorgeous! love this outfit so much ❤

    visit my blog :D
    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gosh I love that denim jacket! Got to love the rose embroidery trend, and it looks so good with your sheer fabrics and leather skirt!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.