Review: Western Eyes Nada Peace Blue Uniqso

Hi guys! Time for a new circle lens review for my always favorite shop Uniqso :D I wanted to try something really different from the lenses I tried these years, when I saw the brand new Western Eyes brand I had to try it! I choose the model Nada Peace Blue!

The lenses come in these cute packages and they're so incredibly easy to open! I really prefer this kind of package instead of the classic bottles :D. I choose the Fedex shipping and I got the parcel in a few days without customs fee, yay! I really recommend this shipping option for Italy 'cause we have problems with the Dhl one!


I also got this super cute travel case for circle lenses in my order! It's so lovely and useful if you need to take your lenses for a trip or a whole day out! It's super tiny and it fits perfectly in every bag!

Base Curve
8.6mm
Color Tones
1 Tone
Diameter
16.5mm
Processing Time
2-3 working days
Remarks
Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period
12 months
Water Content
38%


The lense are so incredible natural but at the same time the color is really visible and covers so well my brown eyes! I never had a similar pair in all my collection, the diameter is really natural and it makes these lenses perfect for a daily use, the blue shade is so cute and natural I really love it! They're also really light to wear and super hydrated, I had no problems wearing them, I can totally say they're the lightest lenses I ever tried :D it felt like I had nothing in my eyes! They come with a lot of different colors and with prescription as well, I really want to try other colors too now! You can buy them here



As you can see the final effect is really natural but super visible :D I love these lenses!



Color ★★★★ natural blue color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ lovely and special design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- blue color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for daily use
- big diameter
- super comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.