Fresh tartan


































Hat h&m - Dress Walktrendy - Belt Glavil - Backpack Even&Odd - Shoes Quanticlo - Necklace Missguided

I never imagined to wear a tartan item during summer, but this dress I got recently is so gorgeous and fresh, perfect to fight this evil hot weather! The model is quite loose so I decided to put a belt to make it more tight (if you open the link you can see the dress without the belt), the quality is also really good and a lot of items from this website are special and hard to find, definitely one of the best webshops with cheap prices for me! I paired it with my favorite sandals and my always amazing belt from Glavil, which I wear rarely now but it's still one of my favorite accessories! I don't know if there are a lot of rokku gyaru fans among my readers, but recently I noticed Glavil totally changed its style :( I'm really sad to see one of my old favorite brands become totally meh after a few years.

6 commenti:

  1. I love the glavil belt with it~! :( ive noticed it too I'm lucky with following La Pafait they havent changed too much <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it ♡! La Parfait is a super cute brand!

      Elimina
  2. Love this outfit! Well , yeah , it sucks , but there are still 2-3 items in their newest collection that might be worth buying on sale. I miss the old GLAVIL tbh ;;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡ I wish Glavil will come back to the old style T_T

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.