Summer items, cheap ideas!

New post with some new cheap items for summer time! I noticed a lot of you like this kind of posts (and even if I don't get so many comments I noticed the post gains double the visits of other posts ahahah) so this is another one for Dresslink, 'cause the items are the cheapest I can find everywhere!



Pleated skirts are super cute for summer time, you can coordinate them in a super casual way with sneakers or with platform sandals/boots if you want a more special outfit! They are so easy to coordinate they look awesome both with crop tops and simple tee XD I think everyone should have at least one in the closet (they're available in other colors too!)


Chiffon items are a must have for summer because they're light, fresh and gorgeous! You can create a super elegant outfit just wearing a chiffon item, but I always prefer to mix them with more casual items. The asymmetric skirt is really cool, I already have one in my closet and I love to coordinate it with high platform sandals and tons of spikes ahah!


Jumpsuits are also super cool for summer time, you don't have to worry about the coordinate 'cause you already have everything just in one piece of clothes, actually the range is really various and you can find casual ones to super elegant ones! I wish I was brave enough to go around with such cool items but I always feel naked without tights XD


 And lastily you cannot miss a cool kimono to wear during the evening/night with your summer outfits! They're cool and cozy at the same time, I recently got another one in my collection and I can't wait to show it to you! I think it's a great option to wear them on beach too if it's enough casual and light.

That's all for this cheap outfits ideas post! Let me know of course if you like it and if you have some nice ideas for another one!

5 commenti:

  1. I'm in love with their items!!!


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yessss I love these kind of posts! I always feel like I've achieved something when I find pretty but cheap stuff!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much cutie *_* I'm glad you like these kind of posts!

      Elimina
  3. thank you so much ♥ I'm really glad you like it!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.