Review: I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 14 Lemon Tea

Another circle lens review for Uniqso and again for a pair of brand new I-Codi circle lenses! I really love gold/yellow lenses on my brown eyes, for this I chose the I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 14 Lemon Tea, the most golden pair I ever tried!


























I also got the new flyer of Uniqso ** I think I'm going to give them when I go to events or conventions everytime I got questions about my circle lenses, so everyone could get my promotional discount code!



























Base Curve     8.6m
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     15mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     38%

















Words can't describe how much I love these lenses! The color is a great gold/yellow that suits amazingly my brown eyes, the pattern is really special and it fits well both cosplays and j-fashion coords. The diameter is quite big and my eyes look incredibly huge, even with 38% of water content they are super comfy and I wore them for a lot of hours without problems! Of course the prescription is available as well.





Color ★★★★ amazing golden color that fits perfectly dark eyes!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ very comfy!

Pros:
- lovely design
- amazing color
- perfect for daily use and cosplay
- really comfy
Cons:
- nothing!
 You can always use my code "vanilla" and get the 10% discount on Uniqso!

10 commenti:

  1. I bet they will look really good on my light eyes!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. maybe they'll look different on light eyes but I think you can try **

      Elimina
  2. Wow such a vibrant colour! They look very cool!

    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely post! They look great on you and they contrast really well with your outfit! ^^

    ♡ misumipyon.tumblr.com ♡

    RispondiElimina
  4. * O * ♥ So cute !!! Amazing lenses
    You look so beautiful ! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow I love the colour! the lens look very natural as well. They really suit you <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♥ I'm glad you like them!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.