Witchy saturday

03:54





































































































































Coat Camaieu - Hat, dress h&m - Necklace Accessorize - Tights Missguided - Boots Windsor Smith

Everytime I decide to make a cute coord to share on the blog the weather always becomes really dark and rainy :< I love autumn but sometimes it's kinda frustating that everyday the sun disappears at 4.30 pm and you have no time to shoot good quality pics.This outfit is from the past saturday, I went out with my friends for some manga shopping and then to a brand new sushi restaurant (which wasn't really good tho). I'm always in the mood for a witchy outfit, I think it's my favorite all the year but especially during fall! I tried to tone down a bit the gothic feel with a bright purple lipstick, it's new in my collection and I'm totally in love with it! It's the Violet Melted liquid lipstick from Too Faced, I hope to have the chance to get it in red too.

12 commenti:

  1. Oh my, you look just perfect in this dress and wig! Would you mind if I drew you? :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I know that feel! My last couple of outfit shots have been ruined because once I'm done working it's already too dark D: <
    Anyway, you look gorgeous as always! And your wig fits you perfectly <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. i love the wig colour, it's so pretty. love this whole outfit!
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  4. This dress is so beautiful!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.